How Investing in Pneumatic Tools Can Help Your Company
Get Air Tools From Compresstech
- Built-in power regulator
- Maximum of 3,500 blows per minute
- Gross weight of 3.9 pounds
- Reversible Motor with a Reverse Lever
- Locking lever with tease throttle
- 3/8” arbor x 2 7/8″ wheel size
- Built-in speed regulator
- 1/2 HP motor
- Can cut through 18 gauge sheets
- Tool weight of 2 pounds
- Able to hold a 1/4“ radius
- Reaches up to 10,000 strokes per minute
- Stroke length of 3/8”
- Inline configuration
- Positive Action Clutch, for Full Torque Throughout Rundown
- Convenient One Handed Operation, Wit Reverse Control at Trigger
- Variable Speed Throttle for Easy Starts
- Compact, Lightweight and Manoeuvrable
- Cuts Squares, Angle, and Circles
- Long Life Tool with Heavy Duty Cutting Blades
- Shears Most Types of Plastics and All Types of Aluminium, Tin, and Steel
- Construction Duty
- Die Cast Aluminum Handle with Outside Trigger
- Directional Exhaust
- Available in 2”, 3”, or 4” Stroke
- Vacuum Ready
- Low Vibration
- Produces Ultra High Quality Finish
- DURABLE, Lightweight Composite Design
- Lever Style Tease Trigger with Lock Off for Easy Operation and Protection Against Accidental Start-Up
- QUICK Change Chuck for Easy Buffing Wheel Change
- Convenient Hanger-Keeps Tool within Easy Reach
- Maximum Torque 3172 ft-lbs.
- Heavy Duty
- The Extended Anvil Makes these Tools Perfect for the Demanding World of Truck Tire Service
- Exclusive Twin Hammer Plus Impact Mechanism
- Pressure Feed Lubrication
- Adjustable Power Regulator
- Contoured Handle for Comfort and Control
- No Expensive Side Rods and Springs
- Composite Valve won’t Trust
- Built in Lubricator
- Backhead Conforms to Operators Leg
- To Remove Airborne Solid and Liquid Contaminants.
- Designed to Deliver the Pressure you Need
- Help to Ensure that Air Equipment Received Lubrication to Maintain Optimum Performance, Reduce Wear and Extend Life
- Variable speed
- 1 HP motor with controller
- Rear exhaust with piped-away option
- Equipped with 5-inch abrasive wheel
- Impactand Chemical Resistant Housing
- Compact Size
- Positive-Lock Battery
- Ergonomically Designed Small-Handle Grip
How Pneumatic Tools Work
A mechanism inside the tool will convert the force from compressed air into mechanical energy. Once this happens, the device can be turned on and used for its primary function.
Air tools easily suffer from wear and tear, so they can get damaged quickly, especially if you use them often. To prevent this from happening, it’s important to apply lubricants to the device regularly. Doing so reduces friction inside the tool and keeps it in its most optimal condition for a longer period.
Additionally, pneumatic tools can be dangerous, especially handheld ones. That’s why it’s advisable for everyone to wear proper gear when using any of these devices to prevent accidents.
What Are the Applications of Pneumatic Tools?
There are many applications for air tools in different industries. Here are a few examples:
Nail guns are among the most common pneumatic tools used for industrial and personal purposes. Whether you’re a homeowner trying to finish a DIY project or a professional woodworker constructing a large piece of furniture, you can utilize a nail gun to complete your job faster.
Paint sprayers are another common example of air tools often used in the automotive and construction industries. With these devices, workers can quickly complete the finishing touches of anything they’re painting, such as cars, walls, or wooden furniture. Paint sprayers can also be utilized to apply varnish and other transparent or translucent finishing coats.
Pneumatic tools can also be used to bore small and large holes in various surfaces. Handheld drills are used by the manufacturing and automotive industries to create tiny holes in wood and metal. Meanwhile, jackhammers are used by the construction industry to destroy hard cement roads and concrete walls.
Talk to Our Experts
Whether you’re looking for air hammers, nail guns, or other air tools for your company in the Philippines, you simply have to call Compresstech Resources, Inc. to get what you need. We offer various types of pneumatic devices to our clients. Get in touch with us today to place an order.